Voyager is a small but super-charged team looking to make the UK better through coffee. What does that mean, you might ask? Well, we believe that access to great coffee, no matter where you find yourself, helps you power through those less enjoyable parts of your day and enables an endless stream of productivity during all the rest. A few years ago, we took this a step further, we began searching for an alternative to single-use plastic packaging. What we found is made from 100% plants, a completely renewable resource. Since then we’ve been pushing to accelerate the coffee industry transition towards completely sustainable packaging, an area that for a long time has lacked any innovation.
On the edge of Dartmoor National Park, we hand roast sustainable, award-winning coffees. We have an awesome array of customers from quirky mobile coffee trailers and coffee houses to restaurants and boutique hotels as well as retail delicatessens and a thriving home-brewing customer base. We are a small company with big ideas and a team that put in 100% to provide our customers with an unparalleled combination of outstanding coffee, equipment & services that are remarkable in every sense.
This is a prominent role at the forefront of our technical and customer service team, coordinating our planned and reactive technical support services, welcoming and administering new customers, and assisting in telephone support to our existing customer base. A key part of this role is developing a good knowledge of traditional espresso machines and other coffee equipment to include practical service work.
The position requires a highly organised, accurate and well-administered person, who has a cheerful, articulate telephone manner and excellent written English, able to communicate on behalf of the Company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Diary management.
• Technical and service appointment scheduling.
• Reactive technical service call handling, troubleshooting, and response management.
• Coordinating new equipment installations.
• Development in practical technical works when required.
• Managing service parts and technical stock coordination.
• Assisting the development of Service Contracts.
• Management of Free-on-Loan inventory.
• Coordination of monthly technical stock take.
• Customer technical reviews/follow-ups.
• Invoicing all technical works.
• Updating customer records and maintaining up-to-date technical information on CRM.
• Technical monthly reporting.
• Company fleet management.
• Answering incoming customer and sales enquiries.
• Assisting with customer order fulfilment when required.
• Liaising with customers/suppliers.
• Day-to-day administration tasks.
• Assisting with various ongoing Company projects.
• Assist with staff enquiries as and when required.
We’d love to hear from you! Please apply via LinkedIn with a CV or Cover Letter in PDF format.