KENYA RUGEJU

Processing : Washed

Altitude : 1689masl

Farm : Rugeju

Varietals : SL28, Ruiru 11

Region : South Imenti District

Cupping Score : 86/100

KENYA RUGEJU

Available Options

Coffee type: *

£7.25
-+
Add to Compare

A limited edition coffee as part of our Round the World Project.

Available in 227g bags.

Rugeju Coffee Factory is located in Eastern Province, South Imenti District in Mikumbune location of Nkuene Division near Nkubu town. The most unique of this factory is that it is located within tea growing zones.

The main varieties of coffee grown are SL28 and SL34 which account for 98% of coffee produced in Kenya, with Ruiru filling the remaining 2%.

The fertile red soil and bi-modal rainfall helps give this coffee its distinctive flavour. This classic Kenyan coffee is clean and bright with flavour notes of grapefruit and lime.

You may also like...
ETHIOPIA YIRGACHEFFE KONGA
£7.25
KENYA KAINAMUI